Start an affiliate program for Wikidot.
- use coupon codes
- each participant get a coupon code, e.g. "michal" would be fine for me.
- connect codes with discounts — e.g. $10 off Pro, $20 off Pro+ for a person that purchases subscription using the code
- ask for a code during checkout
- "owner" of the code also gets $10 for each Pro and $20 for each Pro+ plan sold
- payout through PayPal
- some minor accounting issues on our side
- we might require simple paperwork to be mailed to us from participant for each payout
- an alternative would be to use CJ, but this is even more complex and expensive